Roves Farm is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Roves Farm may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23rd May 2018.
We may collect and store information on the following:
- Personal details and information you provide to us – and agree to provide as accurate – for the purpose of subscribing to our memberships or email notifications or purchasing tickets
- Your personal details from emails or other correspondence that you send to us.
- Your visits to and use of Roves Farm website.
This information we collect may be used:
- To improve the services we offer.
- To supply you with information or services that you have requested.
- To notify you from time to time about important changes or developments to our services.
What we do with the information we gather
- We require information to be able to administer memberships.
- We would like to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You will need to opt in for these emails.
What we don’t do
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Credit Card Security
When an order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption, through Secure Trading.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent access to your personal information by unauthorised persons and to prevent the accidental loss, destruction, damage, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. You should note that once you have used these links to leave our site we do not have any control over the destination website. We are therefore not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Cookies enable the web server to monitor activity on the website and make it easier for the user to use the website on future occasions. We may issue cookies to your computer when you enter the Roves Farm website unless you stated your objection to receiving them when providing your details to us. We may use information from cookies in the administration of the Roves Farm website, to improve the Roves Farm website and/or for marketing purposes.